Synonyms of riotous
- 1. exuberant, lush, luxuriant, profuse, riotous, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: produced or growing in extreme abundance; "their riotous blooming"
- 2. disruptive, riotous, troubled, tumultuous, turbulent, unquiet (vs. quiet)
- usage: characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination; "effects of the struggle will be violent and disruptive"; "riotous times"; "these troubled areas"; "the tumultuous years of his administration"; "a turbulent and unruly childhood"
- 3. debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous, fast, immoral (vs. moral)
- usage: unrestrained by convention or morality; "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"; "deplorably dissipated and degraded"; "riotous living"; "fast women"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of riotous (Dictionary)