WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bassarisk, cacomistle, cacomixle, coon cat, raccoon fox, ringtail, ring-tailed cat, civet cat, miner's cat, Bassariscus astutus, procyonid
- usage: raccoon-like omnivorous mammal of Mexico and the southwestern United States having a long bushy tail with black and white rings
- 2. common raccoon, common racoon, coon, ringtail, Procyon lotor, raccoon, racoon
- usage: North American raccoon
- 3. capuchin, ringtail, Cebus capucinus, New World monkey, platyrrhine, platyrrhinian
- usage: monkey of Central America and South America having thick hair on the head that resembles a monk's cowl
- 4. ringtail, golden eagle, Aquila chrysaetos
- usage: an immature golden eagle
All rights reserved.
See also: ringtail (Dictionary)