WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rightness, morality
- usage: according with conscience or morality
- 2. appropriateness, rightness, propriety, properness, correctitude
- usage: appropriate conduct; doing the right thing
- 3. correctness, rightness, quality
- usage: conformity to fact or truth
- 4. justness, rightness, nicety, conformity, conformance
- usage: conformity with some esthetic standard of correctness or propriety; "it was performed with justness and beauty"
All rights reserved.
See also: rightness (Dictionary)