Synonyms of rhomboid
- 1. rhomboid, parallelogram
- usage: a parallelogram with adjacent sides of unequal lengths; an oblique-angled parallelogram with only the opposite sides equal
- 2. rhomboid, rhomboid muscle, skeletal muscle, striated muscle
- usage: any of several muscles of the upper back that help move the shoulder blade
- 1. rhomboid, rhomboidal
- usage: shaped like a rhombus or rhomboid; "rhomboidal shapes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rhomboid (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.