WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. revision, alteration, transformation, translation
- usage: the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification); "it would require a drastic revision of his opinion"
- 2. revision, revisal, revise, rescript, rewriting, revising
- usage: the act of rewriting something
- 3. rewrite, revision, rescript, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: something that has been written again; "the rewrite was much better"
All rights reserved.
See also: revision (Dictionary)