Synonyms of retroflexion
- 1. retroversion, retroflection, retroflexion, abnormality, abnormalcy
- usage: a turning or tilting backward of an organ or body part; "retroversion of the uterus"
- 2. retroflection, retroflexion, articulation
- usage: an articulatory gesture made by turning the tip of the tongue back against the roof of the mouth
- 3. retroflection, retroflexion, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: the act of bending backward
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of retroflexion (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.