WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. resonator, cavity resonator, resonating chamber, chamber
- usage: a hollow chamber whose dimensions allow the resonant oscillation of electromagnetic or acoustic waves
- 2. resonator, resonant circuit, circuit, electrical circuit, electric circuit
- usage: an electrical circuit that combines capacitance and inductance in such a way that a periodic electric oscillation will reach maximum amplitude
- 3. resonator, system
- usage: any system that resonates
All rights reserved.
See also: resonator (Dictionary)