Synonyms of replication
- 1. reproduction, replication, copying
- usage: the act of making copies; "Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
- 2. replication, organic process, biological process
- usage: (genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division
- 3. rejoinder, retort, return, riposte, replication, comeback, counter, reply, response
- usage: a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one); "it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"
- 4. replication, pleading
- usage: (law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer
- 5. echo, reverberation, sound reflection, replication, reflection, reflexion, reflectivity
- usage: the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves; "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
- 6. replica, replication, reproduction, copy
- usage: copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
- 7. replication, repetition, repeating
- usage: the repetition of an experiment in order to test the validity of its conclusion; "scientists will not believe an experimental result until they have seen at least one replication"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of replication (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.