Synonyms of renewed
- 1. regenerate, renew, re-create
- usage: reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new; "We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years"; "They renewed their membership"
- 2. reincarnate, renew, regenerate, restore, rejuvenate
- usage: cause to appear in a new form; "the old product was reincarnated to appeal to a younger market"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. renewed, revived (vs. unrevived)
- usage: restored to a new condition; "felt renewed strength"
All rights reserved.