Synonyms of rehabilitation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rehabilitation, restoration
- usage: the restoration of someone to a useful place in society
- 2. reclamation, renewal, rehabilitation, restoration
- usage: the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- 3. rehabilitation, vindication, exoneration
- usage: vindication of a person's character and the re-establishment of that person's reputation
- 4. rehabilitation, physical therapy, physiotherapy, physiatrics
- usage: the treatment of physical disabilities by massage and electrotherapy and exercises
All rights reserved.