WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rehabilitate, restore, reconstruct
- usage: help to readapt, as to a former state of health or good repute; "The prisoner was successfully rehabilitated"; "After a year in the mental clinic, the patient is now rehabilitated"
- 2. rehabilitate, reinstate
- usage: reinstall politically; "Deng Xiao Ping was rehabilitated several times throughout his lifetime"
- 3. rehabilitate, restore, reconstruct
- usage: restore to a state of good condition or operation
All rights reserved.
See also: rehabilitate (Dictionary)