Synonyms of regulator
- 1. regulator, control, controller
- usage: any of various controls or devices for regulating or controlling fluid flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
- 2. regulator, official, functionary
- usage: an official responsible for control and supervision of a particular activity or area of public interest
- 3. governor, regulator, control, controller
- usage: a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of regulator (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.