WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. remembrance, recollection, anamnesis, memory, retention, retentiveness, retentivity
- usage: the ability to recall past occurrences
- 2. recall, recollection, reminiscence, memory, remembering
- usage: the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort); "he has total recall of the episode"
- 3. recollection, memory
- usage: something recalled to the mind
All rights reserved.
See also: recollection (Dictionary)