WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. receivership, state
- usage: the state of property that is in the hands of a receiver; "the business is in receivership"
- 2. receivership, proceeding, legal proceeding, proceedings
- usage: a court action that places property under the control of a receiver during litigation so that it can be preserved for the benefit of all
- 3. receivership, position, post, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- usage: the office of a receiver
All rights reserved.
See also: receivership (Dictionary)