- 1. recapitulation, recap, review, capitulation
- usage: a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- 2. retread, recap, car tire, automobile tire, auto tire, rubber tire
- usage: a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. recapitulate, recap, sum up, summarize, summarise, resume
- usage: summarize briefly; "Let's recapitulate the main ideas"
All rights reserved.
See also: recap (Dictionary)