Synonyms of reasonableness
- 1. rationality, reason, reasonableness, sanity, saneness
- usage: the state of having good sense and sound judgment; "his rationality may have been impaired"; "he had to rely less on reason than on rousing their emotions"
- 2. reasonableness, wisdom, wiseness, soundness
- usage: goodness of reason and judgment; "the judiciary is built on the reasonableness of judges"
- 3. reasonableness, moderateness, modestness, inexpensiveness
- usage: the property of being moderate in price or expenditures; "the store is famous for the reasonableness of its prices"; "the modestness of the living standards here becomes obvious immediately"
- 4. reasonableness, moderation, moderateness
- usage: moderation in expectations; "without greater reasonableness by both parties we will never settle this matter!"
- 5. reasonableness, tenability, tenableness, plausibility, plausibleness
- usage: the quality of being plausible or acceptable to a reasonable person; "he questioned the tenability of my claims"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.