- 1. evaluation, valuation, rating, appraisal, assessment
- usage: an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship"
- 2. evaluation, rating, judgment, judgement, assessment
- usage: act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
- 3. rating, standing
- usage: standing or position on a scale
- 4. military rank, military rating, paygrade, rating, rank
- usage: rank in a military organization
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rate, rank, range, order, grade, place, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- 2. rate, be
- usage: be worthy of or have a certain rating; "This bond rates highly"
- 3. rate, value, measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- usage: estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
All rights reserved.
See also: rating (Dictionary)