WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rampant, uncontrolled (vs. controlled)
- usage: unrestrained and violent; "rampant aggression"
- 2. rampant(postnominal), rearing, erect (vs. unerect), vertical, upright
- usage: rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile; "a lion rampant"
- 3. rampant, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth; "a rampant growth of weeds"
All rights reserved.
See also: rampant (Dictionary)