- 1. ramp, incline, inclined plane
- usage: an inclined surface connecting two levels
- 2. ramp, wild leek, Allium tricoccum, alliaceous plant
- usage: North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- 3. ramp, stairway, staircase
- usage: a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ramp, rage, storm, act, behave, do
- usage: behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- 2. ramp, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with a ramp; "The ramped auditorium"
- 3. ramp, model, pose, sit, posture
- usage: be rampant; "the lion is rampant in this heraldic depiction"
- 4. ramp, climb, climb up, mount, go up
- usage: creep up -- used especially of plants; "The roses ramped over the wall"
- 5. ramp, stand, stand up
- usage: stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
All rights reserved.
See also: ramp (Dictionary)