Synonyms of ram
- 1. random-access memory, random access memory, random memory, RAM, read/write memory, volatile storage
- usage: the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
- 2. Aries, Ram, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- 3. Aries, Aries the Ram, Ram
- usage: the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
- 4. ram, tool
- usage: a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- 5. ram, tup, sheep
- usage: uncastrated adult male sheep; "a British term is `tup'"
- 1. ram, ram down, pound, thrust
- usage: strike or drive against with a heavy impact; "ram the gate with a sledgehammer"; "pound on the door"
- 2. force, drive, ram, thrust
- usage: force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
- 3. crash, ram, collide, clash
- usage: undergo damage or destruction on impact; "the plane crashed into the ocean"; "The car crashed into the lamp post"
- 4. jam, jampack, ram, chock up, cram, wad, stuff
- usage: crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ram (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.