WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. radish, root vegetable, cruciferous vegetable
- usage: pungent fleshy edible root
- 2. radish, daikon, Japanese radish, Raphanus sativus longipinnatus, radish plant, radish
- usage: radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- 3. radish, root
- usage: pungent edible root of any of various cultivated radish plants
- 4. radish, Raphanus sativus, radish plant, radish
- usage: Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its edible pungent root usually eaten raw
- 5. radish plant, radish, crucifer, cruciferous plant
- usage: a cruciferous plant of the genus Raphanus having a pungent edible root
All rights reserved.
See also: radish (Dictionary)