Synonyms of quibble
- 1. quibble, quiddity, cavil, evasion, equivocation
- usage: an evasion of the point of an argument by raising irrelevant distinctions or objections
- 1. quibble, hedge, fudge, evade, put off, circumvent, parry, elude, skirt, dodge, duck, sidestep
- usage: evade the truth of a point or question by raising irrelevant objections
- 2. quibble, niggle, pettifog, bicker, squabble, brabble, argue, contend, debate, fence
- usage: argue over petty things; "Let's not quibble over pennies"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quibble (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.