WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quart, United States liquid unit
- usage: a United States liquid unit equal to 32 fluid ounces; four quarts equal one gallon
- 2. quart, British capacity unit, Imperial capacity unit
- usage: a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 pints or 1.136 liters
- 3. quart, dry quart, United States dry unit
- usage: a United States dry unit equal to 2 pints or 67.2 cubic inches
All rights reserved.
See also: quart (Dictionary)