- 1. quack, doctor, doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico, mountebank, charlatan
- usage: an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- 2. quack, sound
- usage: the harsh sound of a duck
- 1. quack, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter quacking noises; "The ducks quacked"
- 2. quack, act, behave, do
- usage: act as a medical quack or a charlatan
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quack(prenominal), unqualified (vs. qualified)
- usage: medically unqualified; "a quack doctor"
All rights reserved.
See also: quack (Dictionary)