Synonyms of punctured
- 1. puncture, pierce
- usage: pierce with a pointed object; make a hole into; "puncture a tire"
- 2. puncture, make, create
- usage: make by piercing; "puncture a hole"
- 3. deflate, puncture, deprecate, depreciate, vilipend
- usage: reduce or lessen the size or importance of; "The bad review of his work deflated his self-confidence"
- 4. puncture, depressurize, depressurise, decompress
- usage: cause to lose air pressure or collapse by piercing; "puncture an air balloon"
- 5. puncture, break, separate, split up, fall apart, come apart
- usage: be pierced or punctured; "The tire punctured"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pierced, perforated, perforate, punctured, cut (vs. uncut)
- usage: having a hole cut through; "pierced ears"; "a perforated eardrum"; "a punctured balloon"
All rights reserved.