Synonyms of pulverised
- 1. demolish, pulverize, pulverise, destroy, destruct
- usage: destroy completely; "the wrecking ball demolished the building"; "demolish your enemies"; "pulverize the rebellion before it gets out of hand"
- 2. powderize, pulverize, pulverise, powderise, disintegrate
- usage: become powder or dust; "When it was blown up, the building powderized"
- 3. powderize, powderise, powder, pulverize, pulverise, disintegrate
- usage: make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. powdered, powdery, pulverized, pulverised, small-grained, fine-grained, fine (vs. coarse)
- usage: consisting of fine particles; "powdered cellulose"; "powdery snow"; "pulverized sugar is prepared from granulated sugar by grinding"
All rights reserved.