Synonyms of pullulate
- 1. teem, pullulate, swarm, hum, buzz, seethe
- usage: be teeming, be abuzz; "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"
- 2. pour, swarm, stream, teem, pullulate, crowd, crowd together
- usage: move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- 3. shoot, spud, germinate, pullulate, bourgeon, burgeon forth, sprout, grow
- usage: produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
- 4. pullulate, increase
- usage: become abundant; increase rapidly
- 5. pullulate, breed, multiply
- usage: breed freely and abundantly
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pullulate (Dictionary)