Synonyms of protrude
- 1. stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- usage: extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
- 2. start, protrude, pop, pop out, bulge, bulge out, bug out, come out, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
- 3. bulge, pouch, protrude, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of protrude (Dictionary)