WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. collapse, prostration, illness, unwellness, malady, sickness
- usage: an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion; "the commander's prostration demoralized his men"
- 2. prostration, submission, compliance
- usage: abject submission; the emotional equivalent of prostrating your body
- 3. prostration, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: the act of assuming a prostrate position
All rights reserved.
See also: prostration (Dictionary)