WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. proportionate (vs. disproportionate), per capita, proportionable, proportional, relative, proportional
- usage: being in due proportion; "proportionate representation of a minority group"
- 2. proportionate, commensurate (vs. incommensurate)
- usage: agreeing in amount, magnitude, or degree
- 3. harmonious, proportionate, symmetrical, balanced (vs. unbalanced)
- usage: exhibiting equivalence or correspondence among constituents of an entity or between different entities
All rights reserved.
See also: proportionate (Dictionary)