- 1. prop, support
- usage: a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- 2. property, prop, object, physical object
- usage: any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
- 3. airplane propeller, airscrew, prop, propeller, propellor
- usage: a propeller that rotates to push against air
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prop up, prop, shore up, shore, hold, support, sustain, hold up
- usage: support by placing against something solid or rigid; "shore and buttress an old building"
All rights reserved.
See also: prop (Dictionary)