Synonyms of promulgation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. announcement, promulgation, statement
- usage: a public statement containing information about an event that has happened or is going to happen; "the announcement appeared in the local newspaper"; "the promulgation was written in English"
- 2. promulgation, announcement, proclamation, annunciation, declaration
- usage: the official announcement of a new law or ordinance whereby the law or ordinance is put into effect
- 3. proclamation, promulgation, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the formal act of proclaiming; giving public notice; "his promulgation of the policy proved to be premature"
All rights reserved.