- 1. scheduling, programming, programing, planning
- usage: setting an order and time for planned events
- 2. programming, programing, computer programming, computer programing, creating by mental acts
- usage: creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. program, programme, schedule
- usage: arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
- 2. program, programme, create by mental act, create mentally
- usage: write a computer program
All rights reserved.
See also: programming (Dictionary)