Synonyms of profoundness
- 1. profoundness, ultimacy, ultimateness
- usage: extremeness of degree; "the profoundness of his ignorance"
- 2. reconditeness, abstruseness, abstrusity, profoundness, profundity, wisdom
- usage: wisdom that is recondite and abstruse and profound; "the anthropologist was impressed by the reconditeness of the native proverbs"
- 3. astuteness, profundity, profoundness, depth, deepness, wisdom, sapience
- usage: the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- 4. deepness, profundity, profoundness, depth, deepness
- usage: the quality of being physically deep; "the profundity of the mine was almost a mile"
- 5. profundity, profoundness, depth
- usage: intellectual depth; penetrating knowledge; keen insight; etc; "the depth of my feeling"; "the profoundness of the silence"
All rights reserved.