Synonyms of privy
- 1. toilet, lavatory, lav, can, john, privy, bathroom, room
- usage: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- 2. outhouse, privy, earth-closet, jakes, outbuilding
- usage: a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- 1. privy, secluded, secret, private (vs. public)
- usage: hidden from general view or use; "a privy place to rest and think"; "a secluded romantic spot"; "a secret garden"
- 2. privy(predicate), informed (vs. uninformed)
- usage: (followed by `to') informed about something secret or not generally known; "privy to the details of the conspiracy"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of privy (Dictionary)