Synonyms of pretty
- 1. pretty, beautiful (vs. ugly)
- usage: pleasing by delicacy or grace; not imposing; "pretty girl"; "pretty song"; "pretty room"
- 2. pretty, bad (vs. good)
- usage: (used ironically) unexpectedly bad; "a pretty mess"; "a pretty kettle of fish"
- 1. reasonably, moderately, pretty, jolly, somewhat, fairly, middling, passably
- usage: to a moderately sufficient extent or degree; "pretty big"; "pretty bad"; "jolly decent of him"; "the shoes are priced reasonably"; "he is fairly clever with computers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pretty (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.