Synonyms of preen
- 1. preen, plume, arrange, set up, clean, make clean
- usage: clean with one's bill; "The birds preened"
- 2. preen, congratulate, gloat, triumph, crow
- usage: pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
- 3. preen, primp, plume, dress, overdress, dress up, fig out, fig up, deck up, gussy up, fancy up, trick up, deck out, trick out, prink, attire, get up, rig out, tog up, tog out
- usage: dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of preen (Dictionary)