- 1. strut, prance, swagger, gait
- usage: a proud stiff pompous gait
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tittup, swagger, ruffle, prance, strut, sashay, cock, walk
- usage: to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others; "He struts around like a rooster in a hen house"
- 2. prance, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: spring forward on the hind legs; "The young horse was prancing in the meadow"
- 3. prance, ride, sit
- usage: cause (a horse) to bound spring forward
- 4. prance, ride horseback
- usage: ride a horse such that it springs and bounds forward
All rights reserved.
See also: prance (Dictionary)