WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. assortment, mixture, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, variety, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
- 2. medley, potpourri, pastiche, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition consisting of a series of songs or other musical pieces from various sources
- 3. potpourri, perfume, essence
- usage: a jar of mixed flower petals and spices used as perfume
All rights reserved.
See also: potpourri (Dictionary)