- 1. portable, typewriter
- usage: a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be carried
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. portable (vs. unportable), man-portable, movable, takeout, take-away
- usage: easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television set"
- 2. portable, outboard (vs. inboard)
- usage: of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull; "a portable outboard motor"
All rights reserved.
See also: portable (Dictionary)