WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Pollock, Jackson Pollock
- usage: United States artist famous for painting with a drip technique; a leader of abstract expressionism in America (1912-1956)
- 2. pollack, pollock, saltwater fish
- usage: lean white flesh of North Atlantic fish; similar to codfish
- 3. pollack, pollock, Pollachius pollachius, gadoid, gadoid fish
- usage: important food and game fish of northern seas (especially the northern Atlantic); related to cod
All rights reserved.
See also: pollock (Dictionary)