Synonyms of pleased
- 1. please, delight, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give pleasure to or be pleasing to; "These colors please the senses"; "a pleasing sensation"
- 2. please, wish, care, like
- usage: be the will of or have the will (to); "he could do many things if he pleased"
- 3. please, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give satisfaction; "The waiters around her aim to please"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pleased (vs. displeased), amused, diverted, entertained, bucked up(predicate), encouraged, chuffed, delighted, gratified, contented#1, content
- usage: experiencing or manifesting pleasure
- 2. pleased, proud of(predicate), proud (vs. humble)
- usage: feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth; "proud of their child"
All rights reserved.