Synonyms of played out
- 1. run down, exhaust, play out, sap, tire, consume, eat up, use up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out
- usage: deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
- 2. play out, perform
- usage: perform or be performed to the end; "How will the election drama be played out?"
- 3. play out, play
- usage: play to a finish; "We have got to play this game out, even thought it is clear that we have last"
- 4. play out, change
- usage: become spent or exhausted; "The champion's strength played out fast"
- 1. exhausted, dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, played out, spent, washed-out, worn-out(prenominal), worn out(predicate), tired (vs. rested)
- usage: drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"
- 2. played out, worn (vs. new)
- usage: worn out; "a played out deck of cards"
All rights reserved.