Synonyms of play back
- 1. playback, sound reproduction
- usage: the act of reproducing recorded sound; "he was allowed to hear the playback of his testimony"
- 2. playback, electronic equipment
- usage: electronic equipment comprising the part of a tape recorder that reproduces the recorded material
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. play back, replay, reproduce
- usage: reproduce (a recording) on a recorder; "The lawyers played back the conversation to show that their client was innocent"
All rights reserved.