Synonyms of planned
- 1. plan, be after, intend, mean, think
- usage: have the will and intention to carry out some action; "He plans to be in graduate school next year"; "The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion"
- 2. plan, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: make plans for something; "He is planning a trip with his family"
- 3. plan, project, contrive, design, create by mental act, create mentally
- usage: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- 4. design, plan, create by mental act, create mentally
- usage: make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. planned (vs. unplanned), contrived, deep-laid, preset, predetermined, put-up, intended, premeditated
- usage: designed or carried out according to a plan; "the planned outlays for new equipment"
- 2. aforethought(postnominal), planned, plotted, premeditated (vs. unpremeditated)
- usage: planned in advance; "with malice aforethought"
All rights reserved.