Synonyms of piss
- 1. urine, piss, pee, piddle, weewee, water, body waste, excretion, excreta, excrement, excretory product
- usage: liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
- 2. peeing, pee, pissing, piss, micturition, urination
- usage: informal terms for urination; "he took a pee"
- 1. make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of piss (Dictionary)