Synonyms of pipe
- 1. pipe, tobacco pipe, tube, tubing
- usage: a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- 2. pipe, pipage, piping, tube, tubing
- usage: a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- 3. pipe, tube, cylinder
- usage: a hollow cylindrical shape
- 4. pipe, wind instrument, wind
- usage: a tubular wind instrument
- 5. organ pipe, pipe, pipework, wind instrument, wind
- usage: the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- 1. shriek, shrill, pipe up, pipe, shout, shout out, cry, call, yell, scream, holler, hollo, squall
- usage: utter a shrill cry
- 2. pipe, transport
- usage: transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
- 3. pipe, play
- usage: play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
- 4. pipe, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pipe (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.