Synonyms of pioneer
- 1. pioneer, innovator, trailblazer, groundbreaker, originator, conceiver, mastermind
- usage: someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- 2. pioneer, settler, colonist
- usage: one the first colonists or settlers in a new territory; "they went west as pioneers with only the possessions they could carry with them"
- 1. pioneer, open up, introduce, innovate
- usage: open up an area or prepare a way; "She pioneered a graduate program for women students"
- 2. initiate, pioneer, cause, do, make
- usage: take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of; "This South African surgeon pioneered heart transplants"
- 3. pioneer, explore
- usage: open up and explore a new area; "pioneer space"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pioneer (Dictionary)