Synonyms of picturing
- 1. picturing, envisioning, imagination, imaging, imagery, mental imagery
- usage: visual imagery
- 2. pictorial representation, picturing, representation
- usage: visual representation as by photography or painting
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- 2. picture, depict, render, show, represent, interpret
- usage: show in, or as in, a picture; "This scene depicts country life"; "the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
All rights reserved.