Synonyms of phantom
- 1. apparition, phantom, phantasm, phantasma, fantasm, specter, spectre, spirit, disembodied spirit
- usage: a ghostly appearing figure; "we were unprepared for the apparition that confronted us"
- 2. apparition, phantom, phantasm, phantasma, fantasm, shadow, illusion, semblance
- usage: something existing in perception only; "a ghostly apparition at midnight"
- 1. phantom, unreal (vs. real)
- usage: something apparently sensed but having no physical reality; "seemed to hear faint phantom bells"; "the amputee's illusion of a phantom limb"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of phantom (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.